Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

While the world is still new, everything will change...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: Black Hand Rebellion. Please read the rules before registration. The first step after that is your RP Sample, not your character!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Navigation
 Site Plot
 Forum
 Rules
 Ranks
 Character Index
 Site Ad
Latest topics
» Bleach: Eternal strife
Site Introduction & Starting Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Bleachd Dynasty : A new World
Site Introduction & Starting Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:12 pm by Guest

» Battling Souls: Bleach RPG
Site Introduction & Starting Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:12 am by Guest

» Tamashii no Chikai; Bleach
Site Introduction & Starting Plot I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:10 am by Guest

» THE BLUE: can't can this much awesome sauce!
Site Introduction & Starting Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:07 am by Guest

» Imaginary Lands! {A fantasy RP}
Site Introduction & Starting Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 am by Guest

» The Gods Eternal Magik
Site Introduction & Starting Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:05 pm by Guest

» Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP
Site Introduction & Starting Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:35 pm by Guest

» Bleachgotei: Land of the RP sun!
Site Introduction & Starting Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:20 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

Site Introduction & Starting Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nameless
Black Hand Leader
Nameless

Character Info
Race: Shinigami
Speciality:

Site Introduction & Starting Plot Empty
PostSubject: Site Introduction & Starting Plot   Site Introduction & Starting Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:22 am

Welcome to Bleach:Black Hand Rebellion

Bleach:BHR is a very fan fiction based RP site. Taking one glance at some of the groups available makes that clear. I've been a part of numberous bleach sites before and you always see the same trend: they center around the current events, or sometime after, the manga's storyline. This usually gets boring after awhile, leading to the majority of the sites being closed down. Well I thought I'd try another approach. In BBHR, the date is 500 years after earths CREATION. Since Tite Kubo has told us readers so very little about the history of soul society and the other worlds, I thought It would be interesting to find out what we would come up with. With that idea I created BBHR, hopefully an idea that will catch on and develop into something nobody would have ever imagined. Now for the plots you have been dying to read.

Shinigami

Its been 100 years since the Seireitei has been completly built and the rukongai districts were in perfect condition.The Shinigami academy has been around for 50 years now and capable shinigami have been entering the ranks ever since. The knowledge of kido spells has also almost been completed at this point.10 Masters now govern Soul Society, with their Perfects by their side learning all they can from them. Shinigami must decide which master they will serve under after leaving the academy. Some shinigami are not as fortunate as others. Shinigami that are too "aggressive" are sent to the Coliseum, a place where shinigami must fight powerful hollows to entertain and give the shinigami who work a chance to relax. Life in the rukongai has recently started to decline, as people have taken to a form of currency known as Kan which has resparked their human greed. Divisions further away from seireitei have shown signs of criminal activity due to the lack of constant shinigami presence.

Some shinigami however have started questioning these ways. These shinigami have joined a secret organization, known only as the Black Hand. The Black Hand sees the seireitei as a shadow of what it could become, blaming those in power for its disappointing condition. The Black Hand has yet to take any action however, but plans have started to go into affect. No one knows the identity of the members of the Black Hand; as all the members wear masks and are given alternative names upon entrance. Whispers have already started though, and the Masters have heard of the organization. Wanting to strike as soon as possible, the Black Hand Leader has killed one of the ten masters, Master Gunji, and placed his dead body in full view of the seireitei. The only evidence of his killer was a black hand print on his forhead. Now everyone is paranoid of the next strike and the Masters are debating their own plan of action...

Arrancar

Most hollows existed before the creation of the earth, no more than 500 years older however.These hollows crawled out onto the earth from the gates of hell after its creation. These Hollows, already being quite powerful, fed upon humans for the first time and were called the first demons. Only when they came face to face with their new enemy, the shinigami, did they ever see defeat. This made them seek a high form of power, the Arrancar. Some say the King of Hell himself spawned the first arrancar but none know for sure. This arrancar helped all the other powerful demons remove their masks, forming the first of their kind. Abilities like Gran Rey Cero, garganta, and other techniques came naturally to them. They formed the first Espada, ten of the most powerful creatures on the planet. They had also build a castle so vast that it could be seen towering over everything else from anywhere in Hueco Mundo.

Power had already begun to corrupt the ranks however. The Cero Espada, the creator of the race, dissappeared suddenly and abruptly. This left the Espada fighting over who to rule. The Primera and the Segunda fought one another and it ended in a deadlock with no true winner. Now the two took a new approach. Each other started to gather allies within the Espada to support their rule. the primera eventually won and exiled the segunda from Los Noches. Not long after, the Novera Espada was killed in the dead of night. Some of the Espada say that the exiled Segunda has created a organization of his own to destroy his betraying brothers. Some have even had "incounters" to join this new side. Now the new Cero Espada is planning on testing his brothers if they are with him or against him...

Humans

The Quincy were the first defenders agasint hollows. Quincy socity has always been scattered around the world, never calling one place home over another. They meet in various locations to discuss the condition of the world. It is known that three out of every five humans born are quincy and it is a great honor amounst humans. The quincy have only recently noticed the shinigami and have started to deal with relations with them. They are also the only ones who know of the arrancar and the espada, as many of them have fallen to the espada in the past. They are reluctant however to speak of this to the shinigami, as they would prefer to defend earth themselves. There has been talk however that the shinigami should be killed, like the hollows, as they could be a threat in the future...

The superhumans, or mutants to the humans, are a band of outcasts. one out of every thousand humans are born as a superhuman, leaving their race in short supply. They have no form of society and often wonder from place to place never actually meeting any others of their kind. How they came into existence is not known, as well as preventing their births. they are currently struggling to find a place in the world as well as learning about themselves and there unique abilities...

Vizard/Bount

currently their is no record of either race existing. These races WILL become availabe however by plot interactions. If you wish to be a future vizard, say so in the "extra information" in the shinigami template. Those wishing to be a bount please say so in the "extra information" in the superhuman template.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbhr.rpg-board.net

Site Introduction & Starting Plot
Page 1 of 1