Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

While the world is still new, everything will change...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bleach: Black Hand Rebellion. Please read the rules before registration. The first step after that is your RP Sample, not your character!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Navigation
 Site Plot
 Forum
 Rules
 Ranks
 Character Index
 Site Ad
Latest topics
» Bleach: Eternal strife
Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Bleachd Dynasty : A new World
Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:12 pm by Guest

» Battling Souls: Bleach RPG
Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:12 am by Guest

» Tamashii no Chikai; Bleach
Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:10 am by Guest

» THE BLUE: can't can this much awesome sauce!
Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:07 am by Guest

» Imaginary Lands! {A fantasy RP}
Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 am by Guest

» The Gods Eternal Magik
Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:05 pm by Guest

» Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP
Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:35 pm by Guest

» Bleachgotei: Land of the RP sun!
Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:20 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NemesisQ

Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP Empty
PostSubject: Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP   Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP 2liil2a

Discover the world of Psyren...

Discover a world where the power is in your hands. It's you who can decide the fate of the entire world. Whether the world survives to see another day, or dies and becomes a desolate wasteland is up to you. Watch your character grow and develop as you learn the secrets of Psi. See the world your character lives in be effected by your choices. Killing an enemy now, gives you one less enemy in the future...

Here is what you can expect from Psyren Reborn...

• The ability to post in 2 topics.
  • Fair, active, friendly and unbiased staff.
  • A plot where the members decide what happens next.
  • The ability to witness your character get stronger and grow as not only an individual but a being of power.
  • Never heard of Psyren? No problem. Our staff will happily do their best to help you understand.
  • No canon characters, so you don't have to worry about running into the super powerful antagonist, or the dangerous protagonist.

Discover the future...
Back to top Go down

Psyren Reborn -- Psyren based RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Advertisements-
Jump to: